Saturday, July 14, 2007

Don't look over there!!!

-Gretchen-

This one is short and sweet and hopefully won't be too embarrassing to my mom! (our mom is a huge part of most of these stories because her reaction to most experiences and scenarios is why we remember them so well!)

We used to go with my dad in the summer time to a local park for church softball practices and games. It was a ton of fun to bring our bikes and pedal around without a care in the world for a couple of hours. One memorable time we were walking with my mom back from the restrooms and all of a sudden my mom, let's out a little gasp and says in an urgent tone, "GIRLS! DON'T LOOK OVER THERE! THERE'S A GUY WITH HIS FLY DOWN!" Of course we all snapped our heads around to look not because we cared too much or even knew what it meant to have ones "fly down" but because it sounded so interesting!

2 comments:

Laura Ellen said...

Hi Gretchen!
This blog is so cute! I wish my sister would blog with me. My sister is so computer phobic. I have never recevied an email from my sister! =)

Your mom might be a little embarrassed. I love your adventure in the airplace too.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.